Global Investment organizes variety of corporate events that are strategically planned, creatively designed and skillfully executed to help you find potential clients and expand your business in the country. We make sure we understand your company objectives and manage the events within the context of your marketing strategy.
Our job is to ensure that every aspect of the event is in line with your visions and will shape the theme, program, decor, entertainment and all other details of aesthetics and atmosphere accordingly. We have welcomed a great number of visiting trade delegations to Iran and helped them come in contact with the right clients by using our unique local connections. Our events include:
• Seminars: We invite key speakers to provide a briefing on investment and trade opportunities in Iran, general economic environment of the country, local market entry strategies, business culture and etiquette, etc.
• Workshops: There will be a professional speaker for every industry that a group of companies belong to, in order to provide technical and market specific information. The focus will be on market size, market share and annual import and export volumes as well as customs regulations and tariffs in every sector.
• B2B Meetings and match-making services: Networking events provide an invaluable way of lead generation and turning prospects into clients. We can connect you with real buyers and arrange up to 20 quality appointments. You can choose the interlocutors you would like to have on the event and we will tailor our selection according to your guidelines. We make sure that each meeting will have relevant business potential. If you wish to show case your products, we will also provide you with a stand and necessary promotional materials.
Our event management services are listed below:
• Developing an event marketing plan
• Developing a compelling agenda for your target audience
• Marketing event to existing clients and prospects
• Invitations design and dispatch
• RSVP management
• Assistance with visa services
• Hotel reservations
• Logistics & operations management
• Providing interpreters and support staff
• Venue decoration, lighting, AV
• Menu design, catering and banqueting
• Design and printing of business cards, brochures and advertising material
• Plan and organize ‘post business’ and social programs
• Factory and on-site visits
• Post event follow up
• Post event report